Friday, May 4, 2012

League of Legends.


I have been willing to play League of Legends for a long time. My older cousin plays it for quite some time now and has been begging me to play with him. He has some other RL friends that play with him, and I must say there really good. I made an account once and downloaded the game on my old computer. I tried it but It's kinda hard. It's very similar to Warcraft: Dota but here you play with a team of real people against another team. After some time i deleted it and never played again. My cousin keeps pushing me to try it and I finally decided to download it on my laptop. It's downloading as I'm typing this. It's a big game and it takes some time. My cousin used to be a World of Warcraft addict till he tried this game and quit WoW. I don't know how it will affect me but I'm willing to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment